Mobile Semiconductor’s silicon-proven embedded SRAM technology offers optimized memory solutions for both TSMC and GLOBALFOUNDRIES 28nm low-power processes. These single-port SRAM and ROM solutions are available in a range of architectures:
- Low Voltage, Low Leakage, Low Power SRAM (LV)
- Ultra High Speed SRAM (UHS)
- High Density SRAM (HD)
- Multi-Megabit SRAM (MM)
Mobile Semiconductor’s proprietary design and layout techniques are applied to all architectures to optimize performance while keeping die size small.
- Low voltage (LV) SRAM and ROM use high VT devices to minimize leakage currents with limited standard VT devices used when required and a dedicated retention mode providing industry leading low standby currents. The low standby current of Mobile Semiconductor’s LV memories are ideal for the IoT market.
- Single-port ultra-high speed (UHS) memories use low VT and standard VT devices to optimize the critical path and enhance performance while limiting static current.
- Single-port high density (HD) memories use standard VT and high VT devices to optimize the critical path and enhance performance while limiting static current.
- Single-port multi-megabit (MM) memories achieve the highest SRAM block densities with rectangular or L-shaped footprints for flexible SOC floorplanning.
TSMC 28nm HPC+
Mobile Semiconductor’s optimized TSMC 28nm HPC+ process embedded single-port SRAM and ROM solutions are available in the low voltage (LV) architectures.
To ensure high manufacturing yield, the Trailblaze™ software software utilizes TSMC’s standard high density 6T bit cells and is consistent with TSMC’s Design for Manufacturing (DFM) guidelines for the 28nm HPC+ process.
|Mobile Semiconductor Optimized TSMC 28nm HPC+Architecture||Trailblaze™ Compiler Name|
|Single-Port SRAM, Low Voltage||SP-LV-TS28HPCP|
|Single-Port SRAM, Low Voltage, Column Redundancy||SP-LVR-TS28HPCP|
|Contact Programmable ROM, Low Voltage||ROM-ULV-TS28HPCP|
GLOBALFOUNDRIES 28nm SLP
Mobile Semiconductor offers an optimized GLOBALFOUNDRIE’s 28nm SLP-process embedded single-port SRAM and ROM solutions in both Low Voltage (LV) and High Speed (HS) architectures.
In order to ensure high manufacturing yield, the Trailblaze™ software utilizes GLOBALFOUNDRIES’s standard high density 6T bit cells and is consistent with GLOBALFOUNDRIES’s Design for Manufacturing (DFM) guidelines for the 28nm SLP process.
|Mobile Semiconductor Optimized GLOBALFOUNDRIES 28nm SLP Architecture||Trailblaze™ Compiler Name|
|Single-Port SRAM, Low Voltage||SP-LV-GF28SLP|
|Contact Programmable ROM, Low Voltage||ROM-LV-GF28SLP|
|Single-Port Register File, Low Voltage||RF1P-LV-GF28SLP|
|Two-Port Register File, Low Voltage||RF2P-LV-GF28SLP|
|Dual Port SRAM, Low Voltage||DP-LV-GF28SLP|
|Single-Port SRAM, Low Voltage||SP-LV-GF28SLP-ULL|
|Single-Port Register File, High Speed||RF1P-HS-GF28SLP|
|Two-Port Register File, High Speed||RF2P-HS-GF28SLP|
|Single-Port SRAM, High Speed||SP-UHS-GF28SLP|
|Via Programmable ROM, Low Voltage||ROM-ULV-GF28SLP|
Don’t see what you’re looking for? Let Mobile Semiconductor’s highest level of industry expertise bring you the optimized, embedded SRAM solution you need to quickly bring your next product to market. Find out how…